Who doesn't need a little more comfort when paddling!
The SKWOOSH™ Kayak and Row Seat Pad is an advanced pressure-relieving gel row pad designed specifically for serious rowers and is also a popular choice for kayaking. AGP Design enables the fluidized Gel Packs to be welded directly under the ischial tuberosity, aka "sitz" bones. The ischials are located at the lowest part of the pelvis and bear the body's weight when sitting or rowing. The Pad helps maintain circulation and prevent numbness and discomfort. Great for long paddles or day trips!
The International Dragon Boat Federation has officially approved the SKWOOSH™ Master Row Pads for competition.
- Lightweight 7 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 8"L x 12"W x 1/2"H
- Cushioning - Fluidized lightweight pressure relieving gel
- AGP Design- Welds the fluidized Gel Packs directly under the "sitz" bones
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure helps you row or paddle longer
- Low Profile - Maintains torso distance and center of gravity
- Integrated Non-Skid Bottom - No tape - stays put when wet
- Waterproof - welded seams - it floats
- Fits Standard Row Seat - Exactly
- Durable Cover Material - Low energy loss
- Maintenance Free - waterproof - no mould or mildew
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed quality and performance